VIRGEN MILAGROSA EDUCATIONAL INSTITUTION
The construction of VIRGEN MILAGROSA MEDICAL CENTER was started in 1972 and it was completed, blessed, and inaugurated in February 16, 1974. It was a 100-bed capacity with ICU, CCU, and complete laboratory facilities.
In June 1976, VIRGEN MILAGROSA EDUCATIONAL INSTITUTION (VMEI) INC. was established and other Courses such as Engineering (Civil, Mechanical, & Electrical), Dentistry, Veterinary Medicine, Physical Therapy, BS Nursing, Pharmacy, Radiologic Technology, BS Secretarial Administration, and Machine Shop were granted permits to operate.
It was also the birth of the Institutes of Arts and Science and the Secretarial Science and the permit to operate Animal Husbandry, Nutrition & Dietetics, Medical Technology and BS Biology was granted in 1977.
The VM Child Learning Center (CLC) was initiated in 1980 with Nursery and Kindergarten classes. Every year from then on, a new grade was added until all the elementary standards were established in 1986 and meanwhile the Center was given full recognition in 1985.
- AMA School of Medicine
- BICOL College of Medicine
- Emilio Aguinaldo College
- Cagayan State University
- La Consolacion University Philippines
- Lyceum-Northwestern University
- Mariano Marcos State University
- Our Lady of Fatima University
- University of Perpetual Help System
- Southwestern University
- St. Paul University Philippines
- University of Northern Philippines
- VIRGEN MILAGROSA EDUCATIONAL INSTITUTION