AMA School of Medicine
AMA School of Medicine (AMASOM) is the medical school of AMA Education System (AMAES). It is housed in AMA College Makati, which is strategically located at the heart of Makati City, the Philippines' financial and business capital where the highest concentration of multinational, transnational and local corporations and international organizations and embassies hold their offices. The AMASOM office is at the 8th floor of AMA College Makati, which is located at 5486 South Superhighway, Bangkal, Makati City.
The four-year curriculum equips the students with clinical reasoning, problem-solving and critical thinking skills with emphasis on interdisciplinary and life-long learning. The first three years provide the students with an integrated understanding of the basic and clinical sciences in the classroom and community settings. The fourth year of the curriculum is devoted to the application of the basic and clinical concepts in actual clinical and community settings.
- AMA School of Medicine
- BICOL College of Medicine
- Emilio Aguinaldo College
- Cagayan State University
- La Consolacion University Philippines
- Lyceum-Northwestern University
- Mariano Marcos State University
- Our Lady of Fatima University
- University of Perpetual Help System
- Southwestern University
- St. Paul University Philippines
- University of Northern Philippines
- VIRGEN MILAGROSA EDUCATIONAL INSTITUTION